[drupal-devel] [feature] Enable multiple block regions (not just "left" and "right" sidebars)

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Jul 22 16:07:13 UTC 2005

The 'lack of overview' is a general problem with much of our recent
work. we changed our content types in this way. I am thinking that
Contrib modules might be able to provide alternative UI which is
read-only and fulfills the need for an overview. Eventually, those
modules might be folded into core.