[drupal-devel] [bug] Title not showing up correctly if there is no slogan

c1pher drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Jul 24 00:31:04 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/27346
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/27346

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.6.2
 Component:    theme system
 Category:     bug reports

If you have a site without a slogan it will show up as Oopsyouredead.com
| - Browser Name.  I already fixed the issue and am attaching a patch
for it.  The patch needs to be applied to the
drupal/themes/engines/xtemplate/xtemplate.engine file.  It just adds
another turnary condition that if there isn't a slogan, it just does
the site name.  I'm a programmer, but I've never learned PHP;however,
the fix worked.

c1pher