[drupal-devel] Open Season

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Wed Jul 27 15:41:11 UTC 2005

You probably noticed, but the patch queue has been growing steadily.
We're at 9 pages now... and as we all know, a veritable apocalypse will
fall on our heads if the page count reaches 10... or maybe not.

Still, if you have some time to spare, please hop on over to
http://drupal.org/patches and do some patch reviewing. 'Thumb up' stuff
that is good to go, but be critical of everything: pick patches apart,
challenge design decisions and look for crufty code. You should follow
up on your own pet-patches of course, but it never hurts to get your
hands dirty and work on other people's patches too.

It's open season for bug hunting. The dogs are riled up, the game is
plentyful and I'm wearing my lucky hat.

Steven