[drupal-devel] Google Sitemap

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Thu Jul 28 06:26:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 07:35 +0200, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Gordon Heydon wrote:
>
> > I have been taking a look at the Google Sitemap module for a client and
> > I am wanting to know a couple of things.
> >
> > I know that it is being written as apart of the Google Summer of Code,
> > and was wondering how stable it is?
> >
> > Also updating of google? is it automatic after the first manual upload
> > or do we have to upload everytime.
>
> There are currently at least three google sitemap modules. The SoC one
> is in sandbox/samamac (hope I got that right).
> Please try it and mail any bugs you find to the author, Matthew Loar.

Actually he has moved it out to modules and there is a nice project
page. I have taken a look at the code and it looks good. except I think
the automatic update is missing. If this is the case I might add it. I
would just like to see where Matthew is at with it.

Also I would have emailed Matthew directly but I couldn't find his email
and his contact page is not turned on. If you have his email can you ask
him to turn on his contact page.

Thanks.
Gordon.