[drupal-devel] more core comitters

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Jul 28 17:35:58 UTC 2005

I would also not be displeased if Dries and Steven appointed a third
committer in a non-democratic fashion. In other words, I trust them to
make a good decision without getting involved in a community discussion.
They probably already know who thinks the most like they do. It could be
that a third core committer will ease the backlog enough. I'm sure that
having more than three Gods in the Heavens would also start to strain
the decision process and make coordination harder. Until we do something
more formal and drastic, maybe the answer is just one more person on the
team.

In any case, I too think the need is there to expand the team, albeit by
only the minimum needed amount.

-Robert

PS: where do you guys get so much available time?