[drupal-devel] RFC: drupalversions.module

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Thu Jul 28 19:17:33 UTC 2005

I am aiming to introduce module / theme / style / everything metadata
with the dependency patch.

Each module will be in it's own directory , and each module will have
it's own module.dsc file in the format of

variable: value

For instance, system.module will be modules/system/system.module and
have a modules/system/system.dsc file with :
name : system
version: 4.6.2
branch: 4.6
schema: 140 (or the update_X version it needs to have to run)
requires : block, filter, user, watchdog

Each module implicitly requires system , and should have a
branch: 4.6

(or branch: head )

- --
Adrian Rossouw