[drupal-devel] [bug] bad validation function

Steven drupal-devel at drupal.org
Fri Jul 29 07:17:58 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/27694
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/27694

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    user.module
 Category:     bug reports

Looking at the version numbers at the top, I'm pretty sure this was an
accident.

Commited to HEAD / 4.6.

Steven

Previous comments:

Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:08:22 +0000 : kubaZygmunt

When you put 0 (zero) as user name (in registration process, or editing
profile)  you will got error message 'You must enter a username'
We've got this because in code we have : if (!$name) , instead we
should check : if (!strlen($name))

Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:34:27 +0000 : Bèr Kessels

minor isseu. but  worth committing.

Though Kuba, why do you change the LOWER() into strtolower in this
patch?