[drupal-devel] [bug] Another simple patch for database.mysql.inc

chx drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sat Jul 30 17:49:32 UTC 2005

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/27846
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/27846

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    database system
 Category:     bug reports

I came up with this easier to read, simpler code. I even -gasp-
commented it.

chx

Previous comments:

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:03:03 +0000 : kubaZygmunt

Another simple patch which removes error:
  Notice: Undefined index: dev_query in ***\includes\database.mysql.inc
on line 80

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:59:51 +0000 : Dries

variable_get is part of bootstrap.inc and therefore, it always exists.
The test is probably redundant.  Please test and resubmit.  Thanks
kuba.

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:36:29 +0000 : chx

I always forget to post this patch.

This line was part of the bootstrap patch, so this is my work -- I do
not know what got in me when I mistyped which function exists.

Why this line is necessary? Because after the bootstrap patch you can
not be sure that bootstrap.inc is there when you are running a
db_query.

Also there is a need to check for $GLOBALS['conf']['dev_query']. I'll
post immediately.