[drupal-devel] Rewriting use of forms in Drupal

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at gworks.ca
Fri Jun 3 16:06:58 UTC 2005

> Only in form() itself we'd generate the html. form() should be a
> themable function.

A great step forward--better control, more flexibility.  Anything that
moves us away from hard-coded HTML generation and toward separation of
content and presentation is a good thing.

The "weight" parameter suggestion sounds good.  I've often been
frustrated at not having control over the order of form elements (e.g.,
not being able to insert new elements at a specified place).