[drupal-devel] Admin theme?

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Jun 4 07:38:12 UTC 2005

Let us please end this endless debate, and *do* something please.

Who volunteers for a working (does not have to be perfect, the first
shot) admin theme?  I will then modify the sections module to work with
that theme> We will then have an example and can look onward from there.

I know there are loads of pros and cons for a non-core solution, but at
least it IS a solution, while endless debates are not. ;) Debates are
good, yet they must clearly be goal driven, i see this debate leading
no-where at all, which is a pity, because that woul be a missed chance
to at least try to improve Drupal.

Ber