[drupal-devel] Theme system work: status update

gunnar gunnar at langemark.com
Mon Jun 6 06:59:08 UTC 2005

That pdf looks so good. I'm thrilled.
Just to add my 2c

Is themable forms going to spread into themable list "grids"?
(I'm thinking of the recent talk about Ajax, and I'd be thrilled to see the
option to let users click on column captions to change the sorting order of
lists!)

Menu system integration. Does that come down to having i.e. php-layers-menu
integration, so that you can have a choice of different menu viewings out of
the box?

> Please find attached an overview of the theme system work.

Best

Gunnar Langemark
gunnar at langemark.com