[drupal-devel] Etiquette for webform.module patches -- can't reach maintainer

Syscrusher scott at 4th.com
Mon Jun 6 10:49:49 UTC 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 17:31, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> If Ullgren is not responding, I can make you the maintainer of the
> project.  I just sent Ullgren an e-mail so let's wait a bit more.

I'm not necessarily seeking that role. I will take it on if no one else is
able, but I've already got a pretty full plate. If someone else wants to step
forward and do this, please say so. Dries, if you haven't heard from anyone
else by the time you decide you've waited long enough, you may proceed with
this if you deem it appropriate.

In the meantime, I'll take the excellent suggestion from Robert Douglass of
putting my patches into my sandbox. :-)

Thanks, to both of you, for the response.

Kind regards,

Scott