[drupal-devel] RSS indicater?

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Wed Jun 8 03:03:03 UTC 2005

Robin Monks wrote:
> Firefox has this auto-detect as well.  It looks like a small orange
> radio signal in the bottom right corner.

Yes, my web site works just fine with Firefox on my Windows machine.  It was
the Tiger version of Safari that was reported to not work, and I was wondering
if it used a different method that we should also support.  Sorry I was not
clear on that point.

According to Goba's post, it *should* work as is.  Strange.  I'll have to hunt
down a Tiger machine some place to test and debug.  Safari 1.3 apparently does
not have this feature at all.  Hmmm.  Maybe I can get the new Safari
someplace.  Thanks.

--
Chris Johnson