[drupal-devel] Google SOC Application

Viksit Gaur vik.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:53:26 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm interested in applying for the SOC with Drupal, but I wasn't sure
about how to go about it. Do I need to communicate with the mentors
first, and give them an idea/get some ideas about the project, and the
work which will be done with it? Or Do i go ahead and apply directly?

I assumed the first option would be a much better one.

I'm going to be joining Yale this Fall for my MS in Computer Science,
and I've just finished my Undergrad in CS as well. (Well, just about
:)

Cheers,
Viksit