[drupal-devel] copying vocabularies

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Sun Jun 12 14:23:35 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,
My posts aren't getting through on the support list so I thought I try this list.

I was hoping somebody could help me with a PHP script or give me a suggestion that would easily allow us to copy a vocabulary.

I am not familiar with PHP or programming.
We have tried using groups but I can't make the content get presented in a organized news paper/magazine order in the group.

I have also tried creating vocabularies of:
content, community, issue
The problem is there is no order to the nodes in the last two vocabularies only date order.

My vocabulary has about 47 terms and it is designed to be local news, information, and discussion content for a community.

I would like to copy  the vocabulary so that I can build multiple communities easily.  We also are going to publish the information in a weekly magazine.
My first test community is Washington, DC.
If you can help, please let me know.  If it helps, we'll give you free advertising in our publication.

Best Regards
Christopher
Email: christ at bnmc.com

 By the way, I can not get through on the support list.
I am sorry to drupal if for some reason, you have blocked my messages.
I am a young completely blind person just trying to get my feet wet.  I have been given a job and I am trying to get it done.  If you have a problem with my posts, please just let me know.  The email list is much easier to use than the forums.
Hopefully, this is just a mistake or a temporary problem.
At this point, I'd be willing to pay for help.