[drupal-devel] more control over rending the list of nodes matching a taxonomy term?

Michael Josephson josephson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:41:47 UTC 2005

This is my first post to the drupal-devel list so I'd like to say Hi
first of all. I've been busy over the last week or two building up the
theme for a site and developing a couple of custom modules.

I'd like to have a bit more control over how the list of nodes
matching a taxonomy term is presented. e.g. if I have a Drupal path
such as taxonomy/term/6 I'd like to display the item teasers in a
2-column layout.

I've been looking at the taxonomy_render_nodes function in
taxonomy.module and at present this just appends the node_views
together one after the other so doesn't seem to provide a way for me
to add any additional HTML. Is there a suggested mechanism that
already exists for doing something like this or should I look at
making a modification to taxonomy_render_nodes (e.g. adding a theming
function call)

Thanks for any help,

-Michael