[drupal-devel] a mapping module for civicspace and drupal

Evan Heidtmann evan.heidtmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:46:47 UTC 2005

This is a great concept! Wonderful work so far, and I hope to see it continue.

Where are you getting the map data? There are spelling errors
(Willomette should be Willamette) and words are cut off on tile
boundaries.

Both panning and loading new tiles is very slow, at least compared to
Google maps. Also, unlike Google maps, panning stops when my pointer
exits the map box.

Thanks for sharing!

Evan