[drupal-devel] Collapsible form elements

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue Jun 21 09:53:37 UTC 2005

FYI: the collapsible form elements patch landed.

As mentioned in the commit message, we still have a long way to go to
make the node edit page easier to use, but this marks an important step.

The next step would be to either refine/group all the settings (admin/
settings) or to improve the grouping of items on the node edit page.

Begin forwarded message: