[drupal-devel] node aggregator image/file handling

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Jun 21 14:33:37 UTC 2005

Thanks,

I was aware of that huge thread, but I am not impressed with the outcomes.
First of all the aggregator2 is not up to drupal standards, secondly I cannot
reach any of the developers there, And thirdly, I simply have no confidence
in a project and issue that is tracked in comments of a forumpost :)

I tried to contact these guys/girls if anyone wanted to collaborate to get the
node aggregator up and running again, or rewrite it completely, but no luck

So, if anyone is reading this, please please get in touch with me, for this is
becoming messy, a lot of time is wasted and even more code will get lost this
way.

Op dinsdag 21 juni 2005 15:20, schreef Boris Mann:
> You should also at least look at the work done here:
> http://drupal.org/node/18498

Regards,
 Bèr
--