[drupal-devel] [task] node settings should be in settings

Bèr Kessels drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Jun 23 18:36:46 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node system
-Category:     bug reports
+Category:     tasks

bah, this is not a bug.

Bèr Kessels

Previous comments:

June 23, 2005 - 19:17 : Bèr Kessels

Where does one expect to find settings? Right! under the header
"settings". This patch moves the node config stuff to where most people
expect it [1] to be: under settings. the 'problem' is mostly caused by
the fact there is but a small tab "configure" and that is hidden under
administer content, where one expects to administer content,

[1] A while ago I created a site consistent.drupaldevs.org after
studying behaviour of some of my clients and non-techies. This node
configure thing was most obvious outcome of that study.

June 23, 2005 - 19:28 : adrian

I like it.

June 23, 2005 - 19:33 : killes at www.drop.org

I like it too.

But can we please have a page "menu items that have been moved after
the last release" in the handbook?