[drupal-devel] [task] Node_admin fields must be under the node

killes drupal-devel at drupal.org
Thu Jun 23 20:40:34 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node system
 Category:     tasks

I don't think it is a significant improvement. In fact I often just
change some setting in the admin section of the form.

killes at www.drop.org

Previous comments:

June 23, 2005 - 20:50 : Bèr Kessels

Since the main focus of any node/add or /node*/edit is to edit the
content, I think the admin/autoring info and comment-setings should
move tho the very bottom of that node form.

Yes, I am aware a from builder is in the pipelmines, but since its
still vaporware, I propose something more solid: a patch :)

June 23, 2005 - 22:14 : Bèr Kessels

sigh :)