[drupal-devel] Get paid to squash Drupal/CivicSpace bugs next week

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sat Jun 25 00:10:15 UTC 2005

Hi,  I am the new development manager for CivicSpace.   In order to
complete the CivicSpace 0.8.1 release by the end of next week we need
help squashing the issue queue for Drupal core and Drupal
contributions.  If you are interested in a weeks worth of work
squashing Drupal bugs please send me your resume and listing any
experience you have working on Drupal or CivicSpace.

Our goal is to expand our team by 5 developers working for a whole
week to get enough critical bugs done to put out a release.

We will evaluate the list of bugs in the issue queues on Drupal.org
and CivicSpacelabs.org and decide which ones we feel are necessary to
get the release out by the end of next week.

We are unable to pay full contract rates.   We greatly respect all
the volunteer work that has gone into Drupal.org and hope that this
will be an important contribution.

Please contact me for further details if you are interested.

Thank-you,
Kieran Lal
Development manager
CivicSpace Labs