[drupal-devel] [task] Enhanced upload administration

clydefrog drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sat Jun 25 23:57:12 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    upload.module
 Category:     tasks

Sounds like a good idea from your description. I haven't tested, but a
quick glance at the patch shows an odd comment:

+/*
+ * Menu callback:
+ * Pages where users add and delete their subscriptions to nodes
+ */

clydefrog

Previous comments:

June 25, 2005 - 15:43 : Junyor

I've found the need to have some administration for file attachments.
Here's a demo patch of some of the proposed added functionality.  This
functionality should easily allow users to get a list of the files
they've uploaded, so they can get rid of old files if they reach their
size limit.

Changes:
- Added an 'administer uploaded files' permission
- Added admin/uploads and 'my uploads', which list uploaded files

Planned changes:
- statistics for the 'my uploads' and admin/uploads pages with total
size of uploaded files and size limit
- functionality to delete/rename files (using checkboxes to select
multiple files)

Please comment on code quality, current functionality, and planned
functionality.  Thanks.

Patch applies to 4.6 and HEAD.