[drupal-devel] file attachment storage

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Jun 27 13:10:11 UTC 2005

Just how many people with this problem be affecting?

I am on Windows, so is my web host, and consider myself to be not-so-tech-savvy, and even I don't use FAT. It'd be interesting to see how many people still use FAT, as the only reasons I can see for doing that is:

1. Not knowing any better. Maybe they think FAT is better than NTFS as it is "PHAT"?
2. Ability to access the files through DOS. Even for this there is alternative solutions, such as NTFSPro.

K.

On Monday 27 June 2005 15:00, David Norman wrote:
> ...and what about the people using FAT? Just tell them to use a real OS
> for load?

Is this a question for real?