[drupal-devel] [bug] comment stats don't update after approval in moderation queue

ankur drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Mar 2 00:38:59 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      4.5.2
 Component:    comment.module
 Category:     bug reports

Apologies for the extra e-mail.  The previous patch file was not done
correctly.  Here's a diff against Revision 1.302.2.9, the last 4-5-2
tagged version of the module as of this post.
  -Ankur

ankur

Previous comments:

March 1, 2005 - 22:47 : ankur

I don't know if this is by design, but I experimenting with forcing
anonymous comments through the comments approval queue.  After I logged
in as someone with appropriate permissions and marked the comment
"published" in the comments approval queue, the link attached to the
appropriate node teaser still said "add new comment" rather than "1
comment" or "1 new comment".
Here's a patch for it.  I believe the diff for the patch is taken
against comment.module from 4.5.2.  It makes some minor additions to
function comment_admin_edit().
  -Ankur