[drupal-devel] Drupal 4.6.0 release candidate

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Sat Mar 5 15:44:46 UTC 2005

Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> Was PHP 5 support intentionally left out of the announcement? AFAIK
> Drupal 4.6.0RC is supposed to work with PHP 5.

Yes.  AFAIK it works but it could do with more testing.  That said, it
wouldn't hurt to refactor both xmlrpc.inc and template.inc to get rid of
the deprecated syntax (after all, notices are being thrown under the
hood).  I just added a note about PHP5 support/compliance to
CHANGELOG.txt.  It will become 'visible' in a couple days when I upgrade
drupal.org.  Thanks for reminding me.