[drupal-devel] external database queries?

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Mar 5 16:19:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

Op zaterdag 5 maart 2005 16:09, schreef Sheldon Rampton:
> I'd like to write some code that will let my Drupal installation do
> some queries of my MediaWiki database, which is a separate MySQL
> database than my Drupal database. And, I'd like to be able to take
> advantage of some of the nice tools that Drupal provides for managing
> query results, such as the pager. Can anyone suggest how I might do
> this?
Since I am no DB guru no. But I suggest you start with reading about modules
and such in the Drupal Handbook.

And also, Eventhough this might sound like a development issue, it really is a
support question. WE have exellent support channels and systems for everyone,
so please use those, so that others too can benefit from the answers you get.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]