[drupal-devel] CivicGroups preview

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Sat Mar 5 20:28:07 UTC 2005

Yup - this should be simple to do - we need to add it to the list of to
do items.  I would like to hold off on this for a couple of reasons.
First of all I would have to make it so that you would NOT be subscribed
to the list - which basically defeats the entire purpose of this test -
although certainly i can see the utility of this in the future.  Also we
need a resolvable email address - I'm not sure how the "distributed"
address works.  Second of all we just want to get some feedback (like
what you have provided) so we can figure out what we're doing right and
wrong and build that into the next version.

Dan