[drupal-devel] [feature] Dependency system to solve forum without comment problem

clydefrog drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 6 01:22:18 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    system.module
 Category:     feature requests

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but shouldn't forum_depends return an array?

clydefrog

Previous comments:

March 5, 2005 - 16:55 : chx

As discussed on the developer list. This was surprisingly easy. There is
still an issue: t('The configuration options have been saved.') is
displayed more than once if there is a dependency forced module switch
on. I have tried something (you'll see) for some reason it does not
work.
Number of page reloads can be decreased if Drupal could be
reinitialized after system_listing_save instead of redirecting but I
doubt this would be feasible.
Although I marked this is feature request, this is more a usability
issue (for the forum-comment dependency) and as a side effect it is a
useful feature, too (for any other module "bundles").
I want criticism! I'd like to get torn apart by wild animals. Heavy!
Eaten by some squirrels.