[drupal-devel] [bug] Consider the '$' as part of a valid URL

Roland Tanglao drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 6 03:09:50 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    other
 Category:     bug reports

Hi Matthias:
I am looking at migrating a large Manila site, VanEats.com, to Drupal.
Have you done a Manila to Drupal conversion and do you have any
software or tools to automate the process?
Let me know either here or directly by emailing me (roland AT
bryght.com)

Roland Tanglao at bryght.com

Previous comments:

March 5, 2005 - 19:16 : mathias

Drupal doesn't allow URL aliases that map to Userland Manila posts since
they usually contain the '$' and are considered an invalid URL. This
patch allows '$' in an URL and thus an alias.
It also resolves a disparity between the 'allowable characters' of
absolute and relative URLs.  As far as I can tell, those parts of the
regexp should be the same.