[drupal-devel] promote to frontpage: confusing.

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Mar 8 10:10:44 UTC 2005

Op dinsdag 8 maart 2005 10:10, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> There are a number of important usability improvements we have agreed
> upon at the usability sprint in Antwerp.  Why don't we focus on those?

This was an "itch" that needed immediate scratching. The things we agree upon
are in the pipeline, but a client of mine got really confused about this,
which triggered me. I had to explain him that drupal is inconsistent in these
things, and that he had to learn to live with it. IMO the worst answer you
have to give.

But yes, the useability improvements agreed upon on the sprint must get
attention.

Regards,
 Bèr
--