[drupal-devel] promote to frontpage: confusing.

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 11:24:52 UTC 2005

I don't get that. When someone opens the site via a browser then there
is the "default page" showing. I don't know how different this is from
"front page". Even if they have set up a splash page that leads to the
Drupal site, this should not change the fact that from within the Drupal
admin the frontpage is still that page which Drupal must show or start from.

default page
start page
home page
opening page
first page
index page

Or am I missing part of the scenario? Is this a naming conflict that
needs to be resolved?

Carl McDade