[drupal-devel] promote to frontpage: confusing.

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at Frontaal-Online.com
Tue Mar 8 15:26:37 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels schreef:

>Let us end this discussion here. It will be solved with the workflow
>improvements. So unless someone comes up with a *simple* *clean* *easy*
>*correct* patch, now, ttalking about it makes no sense.
>
>Bèr
>

>Op dinsdag 8 maart 2005 14:54, schreef Carl McDade:
>

>>, it's not the same thing. It just seems that way because bcause you
>>are taking it out of context. When in it's proper comparative list the
>>differences are very apparent. I am on topic. Just because used the word
>>"list" does not mean that I have forgotten what I was speaking about.
>>

>Regards,
> Bèr

Well, when I'm translating my site i usually translate the texts:
- 'Promote to frontpage' => 'Display in itemlist';
- 'Sticky at top of lists' => 'Sticky at top of itemlist'.

How about that?? We do not ude the unfriendly 'node'-word and keep it
simple for every user..
I would be happy, to make a patch for this...

Stefan