Antwort: Re: [drupal-devel] HTMLArea is dead, long live rich text editing [Virus checked]

Denis.Havlik at t-mobile.at Denis.Havlik at t-mobile.at
Wed Mar 9 08:22:20 UTC 2005

FYI: Paragraf 3 of the LGPL entitled you to take any (part of the) LGPL-ed
library, and publish it again under GPL if you want, or if you have to in
order to merge the (parts of) the library into GPL-ed program.

This was done with the purpose of clearing the doubts about the
compatibility of the two licences.

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html

"3) You may opt to apply the terms of the ordinary GNU General Public
License instead of this License to a given copy of the Library...."

This of course causes problems with sending bug fixes back to original
work, so I wouldn't execute this right unless something terrible happens
to original project (premature death, licence change).

cheers
        Denis

--
T-Mobile Austria GmbH,
Information Technologies / Services

Dr. Denis Havlik,                                   eMail:
denis.havlik at t-mobile.at
Rennweg 97-99, BT2E0304031        Phone: +43-1-79-585/6237
A-1030 Vienna                                        Fax:
+43-1-79-585/6584

Mark <mark at nullcraft.org>
Gesendet von: drupal-devel-bounces at drupal.org
09.03.2005 03:38