[drupal-devel] CivicSpace Labs launches new beta site

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 00:42:28 UTC 2005

Visually nice,

I like the CSS rollover solution for the top links - its actually
accessible (vs. similar effects I have seen being used).

My only comment would be to pear down your CSS file.  It could likely be
peared down by 20-25K without loosing any styling.

Trust CSS inheritance and precedence.

I haven't played around with the site yet to comment on functionality or
ease of finding information, but my initial sense is that it will take
some getting used to.

andre

p.s. Oh yeah - and mention Drupal a bit more.
.