[drupal-devel] CivicSpace Labs launches new beta site

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:10:33 UTC 2005

Thanks for the feedback Richard. The things you pointed out I was
mostly aware of -- including the inconsistent rollovers and the hover
state for the current section... I'll think some more about that, but
I plan on getting rid of the current appearance with someone a little
more "poppy" in the coming weeks.

The other thing you mentioned about turning off images is something I
hadn't really considered. It's a problem for text replacement, for
sure, but I wonder how many people browse with images turned off. I
certainly know it happens -- I just wonder whether it's worth
investing much time in.

I'm very interested in any feedback you have about your experience
with Linx, since that's kind of a simulation of how a blind person
might experience the site (since the text is read out loud) as well as
how a search engine would "see" the site. If you were able to get
around in it ok, cool!

Chris