[drupal-devel] Email filter

Mark Leicester mark.leicester at efurbishment.com
Sun Mar 13 12:24:04 UTC 2005

Hi Stefan,

I forgot to mention this is a bleeding edge 4.6 installation - the
geshi code filter seems to suffer from the same issue as is mentioned
here: http://drupal.org/node/10317. It's not consistent. I'm using the
CVS copy of the phptemplate engine with the CVS copy of Kubrick. In
this case I'm sure it's the geshi filter that needs updating - any
tips?

Mark