[drupal-devel] [bug] Patches add $node->preview and $comment->preview so themes can style previews

Geary drupal-devel at drupal.org
Sun Mar 13 17:51:54 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    node.module
 Category:     bug reports

I submitted patches to node.module and comment.module to provide
$node->preview and $comment->preview flags that themes can use to style
previews so they are not confused with ordinary page views. This is a
big usability improvement for Drupal.
I entered the patches in comments to this issue:
http://drupal.org/node/18792
But they didn't show up in the patch queue. I'm posting this separate
message with "status: patch" so that it will appear in the patch queue
for review (I hope).
Thanks for bearing with me; first time I've submitted a patch.

Geary