[drupal-devel] Email filter

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Mon Mar 14 01:09:34 UTC 2005

> Thanks for the hook_menu() pointer. Your suggestion to wind the filter
> into the mailhandler sounds good to me too. I'll create a patch
> shortly. As I mentioned earlier I've patched listhandler to allow an
> admin to select the content type used when new content is created from
> received mail. I'd like to add that to the mailhandler too: what do
> you think?

you may commit the filter stuff directly to mailhandler.module. please
commit to both 4.5 and HEAD if possible. each is slightly different,
unfortunately ... from your description it sounds like we don't need
that listhandler patch. it can be handled with a mailhandler command.
see the extended help page for mailhandler.