[drupal-devel] taxonomy_dropmenu 1.0 (tested on IE6 sp1)

Maykel Moya maykel.moya at icc-canada.com
Mon Mar 14 04:24:12 UTC 2005

Some time ago I announced the module taxonomy_dropmenu. It wasnt'
working in IE.

Now I'd reworked the module and it is now HTML/CSS for non IE users. In
order to make it work under IE, a javascript trick is provided.

Please, review if you have time. And if you have suggestions for any of
the item in the TODO, please let me know. The most annoying to me now is
the fact that one width in the styles rules the width of every menu.

Regards
maykel

--

 ,''`.  Debian GNU/Linux
: :' :  The universal & free Operating System