[drupal-devel] [feature] common.inc Move textarea pre hook between title and textarea

jbond drupal-devel at drupal.org
Tue Mar 15 14:13:32 UTC 2005

 Project:      Drupal
 Version:      cvs
 Component:    base system
 Category:     feature requests

http://www.voidstar.com/node.php?id=2263 [1]
If this patch gets accepted I'll drop this into contrib. It's similar
to quicktags but *I* like it better. ;-)
[1] http://www.voidstar.com/node.php?id=2263

jbond

Previous comments:

March 13, 2005 - 09:52 : jbond

This patch moves the textarea hook for 'pre' between the title and the
textarea. This makes it easier for simply textarea enhancements like
quicktags to add a toolbar just above the textarea. It doesn't appear
to have any effect on the fckeditor or htmlarea modules. It doesn't
introduce any new hooks.

March 13, 2005 - 17:56 : killes at www.drop.org

Guess that is a patch.

March 14, 2005 - 13:38 : Bèr Kessels

+1 From me.
Any module that adds something, will want to add it after the title. I
really cannot think of any case where aditional content should sit
above the title, but I can think of loads of cases where content needs
to sit between the title and textarea.

March 14, 2005 - 23:20 : stefan nagtegaal

Indeed, nice and simple patch! +1 from me either..