[drupal-devel] CivicSpace development moving to Drupal

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Wed Mar 16 03:37:02 UTC 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 8:49 PM, neil at civicspacelabs.org wrote:

> A couple things have become obvious to those of us working at
> CivicSpace:
>
> 1. We shouldn't be maintaining a development community.
> 2. We have been trying to maintain a development community.
>
> That means people who want to help out with CivicSpace will have to get
> on Drupal.org sooner or later. That is okay, every serious CivicSpace
> developer has done that anyway.

this is great news Neil. I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision to take.
dries offerred at one time to give a branch to Civicspace at
cvs.drupal.org. that might come in handy one day.

the todo list seems long and painful, but we'll get through it. i think
you need to speak with the maintainers of all these modules and
convince them to do what you need because we all want Civicspace to
keep on kicking ass.

i suggest using #drupal for bug fixing discussions.