[drupal-devel] subsite - sharing codebase - doesn't work as expected

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Wed Mar 16 09:18:26 UTC 2005

Cheers Brian,

I guess there is a small problem with Drupal then, and it's not just me.

Adding a symbolic link to the codebase for a subdir isn't a solution for
people who might use windows - I don't see why it should be needed - and
I didn't see mention of adding a symbolic link in the docs.

Has anyone else successfully set up a subdir 'subsite' - without a
symbolic link to the codebase?  Or is it an issue that Brian and I have
with our hosting setup?