[drupal-devel] [feature] Usability improvement to forum module

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Thu Mar 17 18:16:47 UTC 2005

I'm currently making a patch for all the modules who do this..
Only a little more in a drupal-way..

Please be patient, I'll post a patch within a day or 2..

Stefan.

Op 17-mrt-05 om 19:10 heeft drumm het volgende geschreven: