[drupal-devel] ann: any node can be blog : remove type "blog".

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Mar 19 12:33:53 UTC 2005

Op zaterdag 19 maart 2005 07:23, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> I proposed this a few months ago but many people voted against it.  The
> reason being "workflow loss".

This remains an isseu, but IMO a really minor one. Peopel who have problems
with workflow loss should either copy-n-rename story.module, or use
flexinode.

Hmm, now that I think about it: abe we should have a copy-storymodule: A
flexinode lite, that allows quick creation of story-like node types? Should
be easy enough to code.

Regards,
 Bèr
--