[drupal-devel] New contributors

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Mon Mar 21 19:03:43 UTC 2005

On 21 Mar 2005, at 19:24, Chris Messina wrote:

> Since I'm one of those 20 (look out world!!) I can tell you that the
> welcome info basically suggested reading a couple .txt files and
> joining the drupal-devel list.

Something along these lines:

"We are pleased to inform you that your CVS account request has been
approved. It will be activated shortly.

Please take the time to read the README.txt and FAQ.txt located in the
root of the contributions repository. They contain important guidelines
on how to use your account. You can find these files at
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/. Additional
information can be found in the Contributor's guide at
http://drupal.org/contributors-guide/.

Note that it recommended that you subscribe to the Drupal developers
mailing list at http://drupal.org/mailing-lists/."

> Chris
> Drupal CVS-committer-kamikaze

"Grand usability poo-bah" wasn't enough? ;)