[drupal-devel] Re: [drupal:dries] /modules system.module

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Mon Mar 21 21:49:56 UTC 2005

Op 21-mrt-05 om 22:25 heeft drupal-devel at drupal.org het volgende
geschreven:

> User: dries	Branch: HEAD	Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:25:49 +0000
>
> Modified files:
>   /modules system.module
>
> Log message:
>   - Patch #18093 by Junyor: clean up handling of image toolkit code in
> absence of
>     any toolkits.
>
> Links:
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/diff.php?path=drupal/modules/
> system.module&old=1.200&new=1.201
This is not uniform/consistent to the other code we currently have.

Currently drupal just disables the options or doesn't display them at
all. Which is - after a lot of patches - finally consistent..
Now, we are introducing something new again..

Can't we make this either consistent with the rest of drupal?
Just don't display anything at all and put an message in the watchdog
(WATCHDOG_NOTICE).. See also my patch for the image.inc here:
http://drupal.org/node/18700.

(Walkah: What's the status of your patch build on this one? Dries, when
does this get comitted?)

Stefan