[drupal-devel] Re: [contributions:ber] /sandbox/ber/blog blog.module blog.mysql blog.patch update_blog.php

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Devel at iStyledThis.nl
Tue Mar 22 11:40:59 UTC 2005

Op 18-mrt-05 om 14:03 heeft drupal-cvs at drupal.org het volgende
geschreven:

> User: ber	Branch: HEAD	Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:03:15 +0000
>
> Added files:
>   /sandbox/ber/blog blog.module blog.mysql blog.patch update_blog.php
>
> Log message:
>   I rewrote blog.module to become a container, something like book
> outlines. In these files, there no longer is a blog type node.
>   With a checkbox (see screenshot) users with the correct permissions
> can add any node to their blog.
>   Feel free to try, also feel free to improve these files, just mail
> me if you commit changes.
>
> Links:
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/diff.php?path=contributions/sandbox/ber/blog/
> blog.module&old=NONE&new=1.1&root=contrib
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/diff.php?path=contributions/sandbox/ber/blog/
> blog.mysql&old=NONE&new=1.1&root=contrib
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/diff.php?path=contributions/sandbox/ber/blog/
> blog.patch&old=NONE&new=1.1&root=contrib
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/diff.php?path=contributions/sandbox/ber/blog/
> update_blog.php&old=NONE&new=1.1&root=contrib
>
> --
> [ Drupal cvs list | http://list.drupal.org/ ]
I did not tried this patch, but when CCK hit's the glory, does that
mean we only have to eliminate the _form() function and we simply have
a module that does purely control the way how things are displayed?
If not, the benefits aren't fully clear to me... (I'm ashamed)

Stefan.