[drupal-devel] taxonomy nice URLs

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Wed Mar 23 19:01:45 UTC 2005

Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> writes:

 % > I very much support the idea of creating a mechanism to
 % > link into tags and node names directly. It seems this is coming

 % Didn't the old title.module do this for nodes already?

 It might. But I like the direction that is going where
 it allows for taxonomies and then subselects of taxonomies
 that are shared (http://www.drupal.org/taxonomy/horses+cars)

 % > http://www.drupal.org/node/12342
 % > http://www.drupal.org/taxonomy/horses

 % You can do that with the path.module.

 Isn't this done by hand. I need a way to do it automatically.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                             .