[drupal-devel] Page layout workflow mockup

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:30:18 UTC 2005

I agree. There are quite a few open questions about this, which were
hashed out in #civicspace yesterday. I can't say that answers were
discovered, but some of the stickier problems with this idea and how
the theme and node system relate to one another were raised.

I will try and flesh this out some more this week... any other
ideas/suggestions would be welcome.

Chris